Resume Mohd Fadzrul Hisyam

Welcome


Welcome to Mohd Fadzrul Hisyam's professional blog. This blog is specially serves to introduce me to you for any future career prospects.

Please have some time here to know some detail about me and you may download my resume for your reference. Contact me if you have interest on my knowledge and skills that can to be used to develop and advancing your company to a better stage.

Please be noted that the resume provided is formatted to suit for Malaysia-Indonesia-Singapore regional industries. However, if you are interested to have my global formatted resume, please contact me for a request.

Regards,
Mohd Fadzrul Hisyam bin Badarudin.

Bio

Personal Details


Name:
Mohd Fadzrul Hisyam bin Badarudin

Qualification:
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering

Date of Birth:
20 May 1989

Nationality:
Malaysian

Gender:
Male

Marital Status:
Single

Religion:
Islam

MyBlog List


© 2011 Mohd Fadzrul Hisyam Design by Insight